The Spring 2009 issue of The Chronicle, the newsletter of Tutt Library, is available now. In the interest of being more environmentally friendly, we have cut back our print run in paper. We encourage you to download a copy of the electronic edition of the newsletter (1MB PDF file).
This issue features articles about Tutt Library and the Press at Colorado College working closely with a First Year Experience course on the history of the book; how we can use the Web of Knowledge citation database to visualize the extent and impact of CC faculty publications; student-composed library haiku; and more!
Full table of contents:
- Librarians in the Classroom: Cultures of the Book
- First Annual Tutt Library Haiku Contest
- Web of Knowledge Tools Show Impressive CC Faculty Performance
- E-Books at Tutt Library"; "Special Collections News
- 'Author Pays for Open Access Publishing? Not Necessarily!